Overcoming a fear of dogs
…can seem daunting with people having dogs at work, in the park and on the street. We all have fear and phobias. We use a combination of Clinical Hypnotherapy, Cognitive and Positive Psychology to create a mind-shift and we use Virtual Reality Therapy to create a reduction in the anxiety that is getting in the way of you being able, ready and calm in the presence of dogs.
Simple process of change:
In combination with cognitive and positive psychology approaches, Virtual Reality Therapy employs simulation technology to gradually and systematically reduce the fear response. Guided by an experienced VR therapist, the slow and safe process breaks-down the phobic reaction. The results are permanent.
As seen on the BBC:
We can help you to overcome a variety of fears, phobias, anxiety and concerns including
- Fear of Flying (Aviophobia)
- Fear of Heights (Acrophobia)
- Fear of Driving
- Fear of Lifts & Elevators (Cleithrophobia)
- Fear of public transport
- Fear of the Tube
- Fear of Public Speaking (Glossophobia)
- Fear of Small Spaces (Claustrophobia)
- Fear of Open Spaces (Agoraphobia)
- Fear of Spiders (Arachnophobia)
- Fear of Dogs (Cynophobia)
- Fear of Needles (Aichmophobia)
- Fear of Darkness (Nyctophobia)
- Fear of Addiction
- Fear of Animals
- Fear of Relax Mindfulness
- Fear of Social Anxiety
- Fear of Generalized Anxiety
and overcome anxiety...
See our customers’ reviews
Fear of Flying
Without Michael and the virtual system we used I would have stayed stuck. Now the feeling has gone away and I have overcome the fear. Thank you!
Fear of Heights
Need Help? Contact our Support Team
Have questions? Interested in joining the association?